Thank you for choosing Mangrove Resort Hotel for your upcoming getaway.
Your safety and comfort is our top priority. As such, we have compiled some important information for you to ensure that you get to enjoy the full Mangrove experience.
- Please be informed that ALL of our rooms are NON-SMOKING. For the safety of our guests, all rooms are equipped with sensitive smoke detectors that, when triggered, sets off the alarms for the whole building. Please be advised that hefty fines will be charged for smoking in the room. We have, however, provided designated smoking areas for guests.
- We unfortunately cannot accommodate requests for extra beds, linens or towels. Please be informed that maximum occupancies of our rooms are strictly enforced. Should your party exceed the maximum number of allowed occupants, additional rooms will need to be reserved. Please note that reservation of additional rooms will still be on a first come first served basis.
- We strive to provide a relaxing environment for all of our guests. Thus, certain amenities, such as the pool and the beach are reserved exclusively for in-house guests.
- Because we would also like to ensure the comfortability of other guests who may have certain allergies and restrictions, strictly no pets will be allowed in the hotel premises.
- Our boutique hotel is situated on a seaside cliff, thus, most rooms can only be accessed through the use of stairs. Should anyone in your party have certain restrictions with mobility, please do inform us ahead of time, and we would be happy to provide you with rooms that are best suited for their needs.
- Check-in Time: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00 noon
- Pool Hours: 8:00AM – 8:00PM
- Restaurant – 6:00AM – 8:00PM
Should you have any further queries, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We hope to welcome you soon!